Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You Won't Know What Hit You In The Slightest

Day 12.
This'll be a shortish post as I've had both a doctor's visit (in which I was cross-examined and given what appeared to be a sobriety test) then a physio visit (in which I was beaten and turned to Silly Putty) all to try and stop the waking-up-with-searing-pain-in-my-head thing. Here's hoping. On an unrelated note, today was such a beautiful day that I drained my iPhone dead taking pictures of buildings, clouds, trees, and occasional people.

Today's shirt is a Scott Pilgrim shirt. Most people get that. But only a few realise that it's a reference to the album "Goo" by Sonic Youth. Those few who notice make me happy.

2 comments:

the fading smile of a cheshire cat said...

Hi. Is this shirt still available? Can't seem to find it anywhere!

Lucas said...

I got it from the Beguiling (http://www.beguiling.com/index.php) before the film even came out, so I think it might have been a limited release.