1. Pipping an enemy from half a world away with a sniper rifle.
2. Using that same sniper rifle, firing from the hip, to cut an enemy
in half at close range.
3. Shock repeaters. Tiny little gun, tiny small-calibre bullets that
do hardly any damage... ...that can short out an enemy's shield,
causing it to shock him to death.
4. The first time you find a revolver, and discover it's essentially a
high-powered sniper rifle in a pistol.
5. Skags (combination wolf-boar-armadillos with Predator faces)
launching themselves at you, mouth open... Only to be shotgunned in
midleap and slide to your feet, dead as a doormail.("ROOOAaA-*boom-
6. Using exploding ammunition to snipe Crab Worm Larvae (which are the
size of a golf cart) and watching them go boom.
7. Psycho enemies; they rush when they can, or throw knives when they
can't. If the knives miss, they pull out a grenade, pull the pin, then
charge you for a suicide attack. Gets really funny when where you're
standing is more than 3 seconds away.
8. Rakk-hunting. Rakk are this game's Goddamned Bats. they circle, usually in pairs. If you hit
one of them by accident, they fly out of sight... Then you'll turn
around to see the entire flock swooping down at you screaming. If you
have a shotgun, you'll probably be okay. Where it gets awesome? When
you've denuded the flick and the stragglers dwindle to specks, firing
your shotgun and watching that speck suddenly drop.
9. Running outvof ammo, pulling back, frantically reloading; your
enemy rushes in, turns the corner to kill you... ... only to be hit
full in the face by the talons and beak of your trained hawk
Bloodwing. "Good boy! Someones getting a treat!"
There's more, but I'll stop there.