Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mic Wars: Jedi Vs Sith

Day 19. There was no day 18 update due to a lack of t-shirt. I had to wear a collared shirt for an info session with a potential employer, but since I wore it with jeans, people kept referring to me as a cowboy. Nnrgh. Mic Wars, from TeeFury! Kind of hard to read it all. What I love about this shirt is all the detail. Even the medallion on the AT-AT says "Tougher than Blasters" which is a take on Run D.M.C.'s "Tougher Than Leather". More of a view.


It was a nice day today. So I tried to write a note to my boss. Didn't work so well. But it was totally worth a shot.


Also I have more interviews next week. Plot thickens, and that.

1 comment:

Electric Chikken said...

Rofl-worthy note. I rofl'd.

Sounds almost black-booksish for some reason.