Friday, March 25, 2011

ED-209: You Have Twenty Seconds To Comply

Day 15, which is totally being posted on a different day from Day 14. Totally.


Take that Ed Hardy. Though, I suppose Ed Hardy can walk down stairs. (Yeah, it's another TeeFury.)

It's the state election today, something I'm legally not allowed to have an opinion about. Meanwhile, back in the mother country, the government has fallen. Again. This'll make the 4th election in 7 years. The joys of minority government. The election did spark this exchange:

Me: "I'm not allowed to vote. I'm a convicted felon."
Rick: "Felons have to vote in Australia."
Me: "Okay, FINE, I'm a foreigner, you proud of yourself?"

On the health front, I am starting to dread my bed, knowing that about an hour after I get into it, I will be awake and in pain. Valerian root helps, but I know it's chock-full of diminishing returns.

2 comments:

Tanja aka Tanjerine said...

I can made bed fun for you again.

[/innocent]

Electric Chikken said...

D:

...

:D