Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blame Canada

humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

Memo to Certain People *cough*DamoRickZacVas*cough*: It's really not that funny when you sing "Blame Canada" at me. Yes, hardy har, it's from the South Park movie. It was a funny scene then. It was even mildly amusing when Robin Williams sang it at the Oscars. But assuming that pointing out my nationality is the beat-all in a conversation or the ultimate verbal barb? No way. That is all. Return to your crack pipes and your beer bongs.

3 comments:

Taqwa said...

Kickass new layout. Much better than the laptop one. Reminds me of D&D for some weird reason..

dooga said...

I too like your new layout. I spiffed up mine as well the other night. I agree o the "Blame Canada' thing though; but you have to agree, it's the only song with the word Canada in it that they can remember and isn't the Canadian national anthem.

...Wait, does the Canadian National Anthem mention itself by name?

Electric Chikken said...

To warrant it's own blog entry, I'd say 'Blame Canada' worked - even if it worked for the wrong reasons.

And yes - the blog entry is much better. Lets one view your entries in all their wordy glory.