Thursday, August 02, 2007

No One Knows.

I was typing an email and I saw that I had misspelled "over" as "ofver". So I went back and deleted the v. Leaving ofer. And the other day after making my sandwich in the morning I (according to Tanja, who found it later) left the pepper mill in the fridge. Yesterday it was the remote left on the bathroom counter. This morning I found myself blowing on a spoonful of cereal to cool it down, as if it was soup. And yesterday...


...see, that's the problem. There was an incident yesterday that triggered this blog entry in my head and now I can't remember it!


I'm losing my mind.

1 comment:

Taqwa said...

I think we just found the very instant you became old.

Watch for when you start saying 'Good news everyone!' because then we're going to dress you in pyjamas, a labcoat, slippers and really thick glasses.