Tuesday, January 02, 2007

"If he doesn't comply, send his wife a bit of him in the post."

Watching Dead Ringers. A bit meh, but I like when they put someone in character dress and put him on the street with regular people. They had someone as a Tom Baker Doctor Who, and another as Russell Crowe in full Maximus gear talking to builders for his ruins. Very funny. And they have Tony Blair speak like this: "I'm very outraged. Serious forehead, tilt of head, and gentle hand gesture showing the togetherness of Britain's people."

Oh, and we had Christmas. I got an iPod Video. Tis very flash. However, I learned that if I put the entire contents of my harddrive, games, documents, everything, it wouldn't fill up. Shocking.

Also, I just bought Tanja a Kylie CD. She said an Australian woman of a certain age needs one. Go figure.

And we've found a new house. We move on the 18th. It's here.

2 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

Where is it? Does it have stuff like room for a drum set? Or are rehearsels bound to my place until I get my own place? :-D

Lucas said...

It does have a spare room, but it has been decreed that the set stay with you. Something about not turning our house into a sweaty garage full of bikies and bogans and Teds. Or something. there might have been a noise complaint in there somewhere.