Monday, January 22, 2007

New and Old

So we're in the new place now, and it's shaping up to be really nice (a lot sooner than I expected, too. I was expecting a month of half-unpackedness). We get the 'Net at home on the 24th, so still waiting. Undertaking a big t-shirt job, and hoping that I can get it finished (and at a decent level of quality) in time for the 27th. Pressure.

And we had a School Day at work. Everyone's in their old uniforms. I didn't have one, so I made due with a white shirt, my Shaun of the Dead tie, grey slacks and a maroon hat I bought from St. Vinnie's. Considering I never HAD a uniform for school (not being raised in a fascist regime), I think I did ok. I feel like a dork, thoguh, and people gave me funny looks on the train.

1 comment:

Electric Chikken said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you got the weird looks because you should have put the hat on when you got to work, not as soon as you bought it :-P