Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This bandwagon is comfy. (edited 'cause people are guessing)

I'm jumping on a late bandwagon with the other Blog and Blurty people. The deal is you put your player on shuffle, and list the first 20 first lines of the first 20 songs to come up and people have to guess. I don't know, I just work here. (Ok, I've already had to start over. First my shuffle wasn't on, then there were three songs that were either talking or the artist says the name of the group in the first line. Stupid rappers.

1. Little darlin' do you want me to sing you a song?
2. Well I'm walking down a highway, with my suitcase in my hand
3. Well, the crickets get it, and the ants get it.
4. Me and muh-me and muh-me and muh-me and my friends....
5. So by now you have seen my, by now I have seen you
6. Ohhhh, come back, Proud Canadians to before you had TV... (The War of 1812 by Three Dead Trolls In A Baggie, well-spotted by cdngirleh)
7. She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak (Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana, got by bettie)
8. Well luck is expensive and freedom comes cheap
9. My makeup is dry and it clags on my chin
10. It doesn't matter what I want, it doesn't matter what i need (It Doesn't Matter by Alison Krauss, got by Simon)
11. I'm only sleeping, I'm only sleeping
12. Well you’re walkin and a talkin and a movin and a groovin
13. Where're you go, you know I'll be there...
14. Not feeling, broken-hearted, feeling just like when it started
15. With your long blonde hair and your eyes of blue...
16. I'm tired of feeling sick and useless
17. Mama married a big asshole, whiskey bottles on the floor (Drunk Daddy by Cherry Poppin' Daddies, NEARLY got by Simon, but I'll give it to him. He named the album)
18. Hang onto tomorrow, because tonight....
19. I am all alone this time around
20. In the midnight hour!

3 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

You know what? If I wanted to kill the fun of this whole excercise, I'd just run google searches on those lines, then I'd find out what songs they belonged to pretty damn quick. Heh, heh.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

*pause*

Eh, I'm too damn lazy to do that.

Lucas said...

But you won't do that Ted, because that's cheating. And I would stick your hand into waddles, the Penguin Waffle Maker.

Bam!

Taqwa said...

Wiggles, you forget yourself!