Monday, April 24, 2006

Busy week continued again...

... And I've discovered eBay, and all the joys and sorrows that come with it.

I started out bidding on Drum kits. And I've managed to get myself outbid on all of them, the three most promising within the last 30 minutes of the auction. I was extremely unimpressed with that. I ranted. I raved. I called them Biblical curse-words. Then I calmed down and bought myself a DVD and a snazzy belt-buckle.
Still want that 7-piece drum set I had nearly gotten for $200. Bastards.

I've been making a bunch of shirts I've been procrastinating on for one of my TAFE guys (although he doesn't have grounds to complain, I'm doing the blasted things for free, and one of them was the hardest bit of cutting I've had to do yet) and one for myself too.

I'm dreading going back to TAFE next week. The real run-up to big assignments starts. Very stressful.

No comments: