Monday, April 05, 2010

Focus!

Alright. This is the first non-long-weekend-day of my two weeks of holidays. The first week Tanja is home with me, the second week its just me.

Things I intend to do in this fortnight:

[-]record a demo show for Mike's radio station's boss to consider (best left for second week, when Tanja's not around).

[-]register my ABN and look into the shirt press idea that I meant to do in freaking January.

[-]practice with Ted and lay down some tracks.

[-]relax a little. Sometime.

Also? I'm writing this on Tanja's laptop and I realise that I hate all laptop keyboards utterly. They don't register when you type.

2 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

If I weren't working, I'd be demanding as much of your relaxation-time as possible, turning it into practice-with-Ted-and-lay-down-some-tracks time.

Still, should get a bit done.

Hopefully I'll have a few things in place to make the next session more productive.

Taqwa said...

Oh Damn.

I sent a shirt design to you at work. I'll see if I can get it and re-send it to you at home.