Sunday, July 13, 2008

So yeah.

So our home internetz ain't working as of 5:30 Thursday evening. We thought it was due to Microsoft update that clashed with the firewall, but it's not. That's only certain firewalls. Not ours. Our line is still programmed. The account is still active. We just can't get a connection. The DSL light on the modem is intermittedly flashing. Activity light is off. I'm going to have to do the unthinkable. I'm going to have to call Bigpond Technical Support. Last time I did, I got the kind of rube of an agent we all hate. Hopefully I can sound authoritative enough for him to actually attempt to fix my modem. Sigh. Why can't shit work?
 
Sincerely, Internet's...
Lucas Brown
Now completely legal (in the states he's not banned)!

1 comment:

Taqwa said...

Just tell them you're from activations when you call. That'll make him think twice about trying to fob you off.