Wednesday, July 16, 2008

After the Dark Knight showing tonight, I was, as Tanja brought to my attention, a bit verbose. Upon reflecting, I realised I was way more than that. I was a talkative prat. I ran roughshod over other peoples' opinions and enjoyment of the film, so keen was I to share my views.

I have realised this is a habit of mine. Not just with films. I talk over people. I don't let them finish. I monopolise conversations. I am loud and occasionally obnoxious.

I am, in short a jerk.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Taqwa said...

*Shrug* We noticed ages ago, but just got used to it. We learned to pick when to say what. Or we let you ramble on until you run out of steam, whatever works.

Electric Chikken said...

See? The first two of Craig's sentences were basically what I said at work today.

dooga said...

Well, I'm one of the jerks who get annoyed when people talk over me. I have learned to be patient with you. And that says a lot.