Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nerd Alert!

So I was awoken this morning by anger from Tanja. You see, we've been going to the gym for two weeks as of today, and instead of losing piles and piles of weight as she expected, she's actually gained a fifth of a kilo. I tried to explain that I to hadn't lost much, but we've just started.... then gave up and went back to sleep. When I woke up again, it was still going on. I got up, had my coffee and joined in the debate. After a while, I made a passing comment about Tanja taking on a Godzilla vibe. This was met with a deadly silence. Then:

T: "So I'm a big, fat, green, scaly LIZARD?"
L: "No, come on! Godzilla's all muscle!... Except the tail."
*beat*
T: "Oh, come on, the tail would be the most muscular bit!"
L: "And city-stomping burns lots of calories. Full body workout."
T: "Yeah, it would be..."
L: "And fire-breath is fuelled by fat."
T: "Hmmm...."

Tanja was then interrupted when I launched myself at her, hugging her and laughing.

T: "What?"
L: "I'M SO PROUD! We're having a discussion about Godzilla's body-make-up and exercise routine. YOU NERD! I'm so proud!"

Heh.

1 comment:

Taqwa said...

I too, am proud of Tanja for that.

Now, who would win, Godzilla or King Kong?