Thursday, May 15, 2008

Friday Off

dDue to my ATLing this week, I have to work a Saturday and have Friday off. It's been ages since I had a weekday free that wasn't annual leave or a sick day.

I went into the city and got a new cover for my iPod. I had bought one before, but apparently the new 80 gig Pods are thinner than the old ones. So I had to get a silicone case that could stretch.

Got an interview next week with this place. Looks promising.

Watching the Rifftrax version of Eragon. It's silly.

Went to see the David Hylton Band play at the Sando last night and took a buttload of pictures. He won't be short of Myspace pics for a while. I also slightly overimbibed. Well, I don't think I did, but my head this morning seems to think so.

I also dragged my laptop into the CBD looking for Wireless networks that all the cool kids are talking about. All I could find was the Tesltra Hotspot one. I ain't paying for Internetz!

No comments: