Thursday, December 06, 2007

Not a LOLcat. Promise.

For all of the complaints (well, ok, two), that lolcat was my most-commented blog post in, well, months. It did it's duty.

The new iPod Touch commercials are using CSS's "Music Is My Hot Hot Sex" as their theme. It's a fun song. I read a review of the band in Mojo and bought that song on iTunes. Now it's in an ad. People are going to think I have the song because of the ad. So, like all those people who actually like "Jerk It Out" by the Caesars (which was also on an iPod ad, which I also have but admittedly, I first heard it from SSX3 on PS2), that was, I must screen what comes out of my speaks for fear of being a trendwhore.

Tanja and I joined a gym. Happily, it doesn't open until late January, early February. The need for it was intensified by Kommi at work, who, after seeing me with a piece of cake from someone's farewell, tactfully asked if I had gained weight. I spent the rest of the evening feeling like I had a bowling ball hanging off my gut. I even contemplated going out and buying a looser shirt on my lunch break. Of course, she DID rectify the situation by saying that I was "a cuddly guy" and that she liked her fiance with his lovehandles. Yeah right.

3 comments:

Taqwa said...

Oh she didn't. She called you fat in almost hose exact words. Then Cecil said you weren't. Then I said anytime anyone feels fat, just think of Eva.

Electric Chikken said...

At least this is drawing attention away from my weight problem.

dooga said...

Love handles will one day make a comeback. Well, I hope.

Just thank your lucky stars you ain't gay. Now, take a comment and multiply the shame and humiliation by like a MILLION, and also the frequency and bitchiness of the comments...

...Yeah!