Monday, December 17, 2007

Feel the Burn!

So I rode my bike into work today. Was great. Shaved about 35 minutes off my travel time. Legs hurting a little bit (damned gentle incline up Cleveland st!) but not too bad.

One thing I realised, though.... Here in Australia, the rear brake is on the left. The front brake is on the right. In Canada, it's the opposite. This caused some confusion, but not the comically catastrophic crash I was dreading.

And then I got to work and someone had pulled out my desk drawers, spilling things onto the floor. Nothing was taken, that I can see, but it still made me grumpy.

2 comments:

Taqwa said...

If there had been any booze missing, so help me, I would have come back from leave just to kick the crap outta somebody!

Electric Chikken said...

Instead, you came back from leave anyway.