Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's good to be the King.


Behold. I managed to get just shy of $1500 worth of stuff for a mere $40. For I am Lucas, King of the Bargains. Grovel before my extremely well-priced might. And it was all perfectly legal. The boxed sets were on clearance in the cabinets, where no one bothered to look. Except me. Bwa ha ha.

Oh, and Tanja and I went to the Hunter Valley and picked up a ridiculous amount of wine. 5-and-a-bit cases. It doesn't all fit on the rack. We also had lovely relaxation time, impressive food and a spa bath. With bubbles. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Taqwa said...

Bam. Eat that all those TV Shows that try and tell you how to save money.

You should SO make your own version of those..

Also, i may end up working in the Insight building again (though thankfully not FOR insight)

Electric Chikken said...

40, you say?

Dollars, you say?

Hail to the king, baby.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dogeared said...

This and the entry above have 3 spam replies each (out of 4 and 5 replies each). That's impressive.

Also, I've heard "Trou Macacq" or however the hell you spell it, by Squirrel Nut Zippers - not a fan of that. But I do have a Brian Setzer Orchestra album, which is OK. I'm more of a Big Bad Voodoo Daddy fan - got all their albums bar the available Christmas one, and a rare Christmas one, I think. I did manage to get their rare 1994 self-titled album (before the band finished forming). You listened to them?