Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's all over, man! Game over!

Well, the world is now officially being FedExed to Hell in a handcart.

Yesterday, at roughly 12:30 pm, I was in Comics Kingdom, killing time, reading back issues of Runaways, when the manager walked up and got my attention. I took out my headphones, and he spake thusly:

“You’re not allowed to read the comics.”

“What?”

“It’s ok to browse, but don’t read them. This is not a library.”

So I put the comic back, and walked out. Un-fucking-believable. You’re allowed to read in comic shops. That’s why they exist! I’ve yet to buy a book at a comic shop EVER. In my life. But he doesn’t know that! God! It’s just not fair.

2 comments:

Taqwa said...

Ooooh. Bummer.

That'd be like standing about in a pub and being told you have to leave because you aren't drinking (As though thats likely to happen anyway).


Or maybe, being told to leave, because you aren't drinking BOOZE..

P@ said...

*insert witty Comic Book Guy reference here*