Saturday, May 13, 2006

Aha! I have found it!

I found a cover of "Rock the Casbah" which is nearly replicatable! I don't even know if that's a word! It's by TrustCompany, a one-hit-wonder-aggro-rock group that did a lot of WWE soundtracks. Also, in my searchings, I found a trip-hoppy-Moloko-sounding version by the Solar Twins, whom I have never heard of. I like it though. Share-ee-ef, I like it.

We've been playing Ferris Bueller at work since the Special edition came out. Noice.

Oh, and I'm horribly bogged down with TAFE work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally new break-htrough! Increasing your literalicy!...in Minutes, or longer!, whichevver is heavier!
A new product by Tedward and Close Related Relatives corporation™!™


All you need to be is to send a blank chequer to the following address. It's following because you haven't returnd the grassmower, jerk! His grass is up to here, not there. That's too high, so it needs to be lowered.

Alsoways, send that lawn-lower over this way! Our low ,loe prices are sure not to be overtaken!

KEEP LEFT!!!!!!! You doen't want fine, doo yow? Noe? Fine!

We are clearly the best at what we don't. We EVEN coinsulted this dictionary, which was writ by a (1) Maquarie. We read up to T! The rest we,ll reed tonight! I (that is to say, the 'royal' I) didn't finish. My dogfish ate it I promis. Bark.

Call this nuBber!!!! NOw!!!@!

83

6