Saturday, May 20, 2006

Status report.

Alright. It's 10:30 Sunday mroning, and here's how the assignment tally stands:
Assignment 1, Kastamak Case Study for International Marketing: 100%.
Assignment 2, Youth Driver Initiative, for Campaign Research: 73%
Assignment 3, The Body Shop, for Ethics: 95% (I just have to make a brochure)
Assignment 4, Penfolds Wineries (thanks to a brilliant idea from Tanja), for Innovation and Change: 0% (although it's only the 20-minute presentation that's due on Tuesday. The report isn't due for another two weeks)

I have this morning until about 11:45, tomorrow morning until about 12, and then tomorrow night from around 8:30 on.

Put on the coffee. We've got some grooving to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need yr help man I need yr assignment Kastamak international for intrenational marketing if is it possible plz send me on this email mitesh_b4u@yahoo.com, Plz help me Thax in advance