Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Arrivals

Hey Craig! Your Neon Genesis box arrived! I'm holding it ransom, though. Je besoin des pragrammes d'ordinateur: Office (or just Word), Nero, etc. Or you will pay 1 million helicopters and a dollar!

No, wait. Shit.

Saw Sin City on the weekend. Poor Tanja had to leave about 5 minutes into The Hard Goodbye (you know, the one with Marv? And the torture? Remember, Tanja has a thing against torture?). I could have done the same, as I found that story to be the least interesting of the lot. I liked the Big Fat Kill, myself. Go Dwight go! Don't listen to the critics who said your story was the weakest! But yes, liked it on the whole. Made two shirts of it.

Work is fucking around my time in lieu. Still. From the middle of July. I have to bug them about it. But then even if they DO do it, they won't get it out to me until next pay. Grrr. Why isn't there a workplace in Sydney, it seems, apart from the University, that can get its shit together, my-money-wise?

2 comments:

Taqwa said...

Hazzah for Neon Genesis!!

Pas de probleme pour des programmes. Quand est-ce-que tu voules ils?

Actually, i thought Marv's story rocked.. Esp the part with him dragging that guys face on the road. Hilarious. Also, those two classy-sounding thugs were hilarious as well, Mallory and i laughed like complete jackasses whenever they opened their mouths.

Getting paid for you must be great fun, remind me never to be in another country long enough to have to work :D

Taqwa said...

Also, update CCCA crappit!