Thursday, January 13, 2005

Whew.

Man, I'm up early.

So.

Let's get random (in an Anna-like posting style. In your face miss_adventure!)!

I need a hat rack. Although, admittedly, we'd have no room in the apartment for it, the current state of affairs (balancing all 7 hats on top of the bookshelf) is not going to work well for long. Dust and things falling are becoming an issue.


I've made a Killers t-shirt, but have nowhere to put the girl silhouette. I've got the band name in the middle of the chest, and I don't know whether the girl should go on the front-shoulder-right/left, bottom hem right/left, back-bottom hem left/right or back middle centre.


I've rented Big Fish and I, Robot. Tell me right now if they are any good without revealing a single plot detail!


I'm downloading the Black Keys "thickfreakness" album for the second time.My first copy went to me Marketing Mix prof for educational purposes. Now I'm slightly bitter because after I burned it the first time, I deleted it off the harddrive. Oh well. Hooray for lack of download limitations.


One more point for the Cat Empire being inexorbitantly cool: on the "On The Attack" DVD, they play a French acoustic version of Hotel California with melodica accompanyment. And they make it sound good.


I think I'm going to start updating the comic once a week, one strip per week. this whole leaving-it-for-a-month-and-then-making-ten-comics-in-one-day thing has got to go. Of course, as I say this, I've just put up a crapload of new comics.


In Australia, laptop computers have a tendency to, on hot or humid days, overheat ridiculously fast and then shut themselves down.


Black cats look orange under sunlight.


And remember... you don't have to outrun the bear... you only have to outrun your friends.

3 comments:

Taqwa said...

Just make sure you dont see the imitation I robot film, I Rowboat. Theres more rowboats than robots in that one. *nod*

Oh, and at first glance, i thought that hat rack was some sort of egyptian artifact

Electric Chikken said...

In australia, EVERYTHING has a tendency to overheat and shut down. Especially penguins.

P@ said...

Big Fish is well worth it. [up] It even made me cry. [/no plot details]

i've not yet seen I, Robot.

I would like to see the movies combined, though. I think I, Big Robot Fish could be a sure Oscar winner.