Saturday, October 29, 2011

In Which a Creation Is Birthed & Moves Are Discussed

So, you guys know those Cover Versions cooking things I've done lately? Well, I've made a decision about them. Friday, I purchased a domain (three of them, actually), and registered with Squarespace to create a site. My site. And to prove to myself that I'm committed, I'm moving this blog there. Happily, there's an importer tool that lets me keep all my old posts and comments and such, so it's a simple matter. It's pretty bare-bones now, but I intend to add to it.

So yeah. Big things. The first three episodes (two of which has already seen the light here, but are now tuned up and HD and have new posts) are live right now as I type.

So what now? Well, now, if you want to read my blog, you can go to http://www.lokified.com or www.coverversions.tv.

And that's that.

See you in the kitchen.

-Lucas
Proxy Champignon,
Master of Brainthinking

No comments: