Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Godfather of Gaming

(technically). Monday, I couldn't be arsed posting, Tuesday, business dress, and now it's Wednesday. This was not going to be a shirt-post, but I couldn't get picture-blogging to work from my phone, so I'm posting from here.


This is one from the TeeFury Grab bag that arrived Monday. I was wearing my business-y clothes for most of today, but when I needed to relax once home, straight into it. It's called The Godfather of Gaming, and it's by Scott Robinson, the same guy who did my Walker This Way shirt.


And now the actual post I was trying to make earlier:

(click if you find my writing too tiny)




1 comment:

Electric Chikken said...

I dunno, I can see you in a Grown-Up job, although I'm not sure that it wouldn't crush your spirit at least a little. The question really should be 'Is this job really worth caring about?'.

Little known fact: I had either the choice of my current job, or one that was full time and paid significantly higher and would have been just as easy to do. I turned it down because it was a bit further away, but mostly because it required...Corporate Attire. No, thank you. Took the interview to see what was up, then declined the position.

I know not everyone has the same standards I do, but I'm proud of my decision and stand by it. I don't like being told what to wear (even if it is a collared shirt half the time). It's having the choice that matters.