Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tiki Bar (fuzzy version)

I forget what day it is. I've also missed a bunch of days, so I'll stop marking the days from here on in.


The letters on this shirt are fuzzy, like felt.


I'm sick. It's Tanja's fault. She was sick last week and is now over it. Then I started sneezing on Saturday. Then my nose started running last night. Now I'm so congested that when I sneeze, it sounds like a sonic boom in my head (complete with Doppler effect).


A misprint in a work letter made me laugh. The various paragraphs outlining our ramp-down said things like "You will be paid out your entitlements" and "You will remain employed up until XX date." and things of that nature. It got to the bit where it expressed condolences for the situation and began with the phrase "You will share in our disappointment with the client's decision." I read it as "You WILL share in our disappointment with the client's decision."

(or else?)


Will I? Or will I just hear that sentence in my head all day as read by The Rock?

No comments: