Friday, June 13, 2008

Genuine People Hair! Made from Real People!

Got my hair trimmed at Noddy's On King this morning, and as usual, Ivana (the stylist) had one of the less-senior folks do the drying and straightening. However, this time, the girl didn't use straightening irons. She went through my whole mass of giant hair with a round brush and a hair dryer, a process that took 45 minutes or so (I have like 8 natural layers, my hair's thick). The result? Awesome. My hair looks about three inches longer than normal, and shiny and smooth and it moves and then goes back to where it was. Even Ted and Pete (self-confessed "guys" who don't notice that stuff) went "Whoa!"



On the health front, we've had ups and downs since last entry. Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday i was fine, but Wednesday my throat and voice went mental again, and remained so on and off all week. Today I got myself a big back-of-the-neck headache too. Stupid body.

3 comments:

dooga said...

God. You got a Jennifer Aniston 'do.

I'll have to go to those noddy's people now I am going to be earning big boy money (relative to Salesforce).

Maybe with your newfound flat hair you could do an emo flick. It will get you a promotion at Salesforce like *that*

Electric Chikken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Electric Chikken said...

Well, it's kinda hard to not notice a change like that. It's like Whoopee Goldberg getting a mohawk.