Monday, January 07, 2008

Light from the heavens

I was struck with the strangest urge this morning. About a block from work I was suddenly and irrevocably hit with the need, NEED, mind you, to sit at home, drink Belgian beer (preferably from Delirium Tremens or Chimay), watch Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and play video games.

This urge struck with a force to stop me walking.

Keep in mind, this was at 7:42 in the morning.

*sigh*

Oh, and after her 14 days off work and 1 day back, Tanja has decided she wants to retire. Heh.

And when I got to work, my schedule was screwed. First I was put on 7 am starts this week (outside my availability, which starts at 8) but they've put me to work the weekend next week. Let me put it clearly: I don't work weekends!

Supervisor's sorting it out, but still.

1 comment:

Arkayngel7 said...

Greetings old friend. :)

What's this I about mawwiage? Fantastic! Congratulations! Very happy for you both. :)

I'm only here on the BlogSpot to visit Meghan, but I did try to reach you on MySpace a while back, I'm there much more frequently. Drop me a line sometime.

Anyway Bro, I truly hope that you are well and happy. I miss you, and I've been wondering how you're doing lately. Give my love to T.

Hope this finds you well.

And yes, sometimes I get that compulsion too (sans videogames), though, not usually at 7 something in the morning. I'm rarely up by then. ;)