Saturday, January 05, 2008

Applicatrixing.

Cannot blog. No time. Currently wading through a university job application with no less than 9 fields of selection criteria, all of which require a paragraph about things like:

“Customer service skills: Demonstrated superior client service skills and highly responsive to customer enquires; Capable of maintaining customer focus while dealing with the pressure of multiple, concurrent demands for service in a fast paced, intense environment”


And then I have to say why I’m good at that. I don’t know why! I just know that I am! And it’s for a Card officer. You know, one of the people that makes the ID cards and stores the information? All this! For that!

1 comment:

Electric Chikken said...

You're movin' up in the world! Instead of taking calls, you'll be...makin' ID cards...

At least you'd be off the phones.