Monday, May 07, 2007

Training.

Ok, since I applied for the new trainer's position and didn't get it, they let me know that I'd be able to run a module with the latest training group. As experience, right? Sounded good. But T The Trainer (TTT from here on) said that it'd just be a powerpoint that I took them through the sign-up process. Ok. Can I get a printout? No. Can I see it before I actually do it? No. So today i come in and I get a 3 minutes rush conversation about "Make sure you get forms back from this list of people, mark the role, here's your outline. Three bullet points: Go over last week, Run Powerpoint, and test comprehesion, and then let them listen in on calls. That's meant to be 5 hours. And then TTT left.
I now have 35 minutes before I start. Fuck! I'm sure I'll be ok, but FUCK! Bad planning!

2 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

Taqwa said...

I've said it before, i'll say it again:

Welcome to Telstra.

Also, taste the lime.