Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday.

"It's natural selection at work."-Me, after Tanja and I noticed a bogan child bashing itself repeatedly in the head with a water bottle.

And we did our shopping and we got a banged-up trolley. But it was more than that. It was an ex-military trolley. It was used to attach limpet mines to the hulls of enemy craft in wartime. It had an odd, glazed stare about it, like it was saying "you weren't there, man, you weren't there." And the other trolleys were giving it a hard time.
"How could you do that, man? How could you be working for the man?"
"Look, man! I'm doin' it for my kids! For the little baskets!"
"But how could you work for the man?"
"Just stop dissin' me man!"

...

Because they were 70s blaxploitation trolleys. Of course.

And we're watching GoldenEye and my brain keeps going "But that's not Severnaya! In Severnaya you start in the cells with throwing knives!"

1 comment:

Electric Chikken said...

...see, it's moments like this that I feel somewhat responsible for not keeping you occupied during the weekend with music-related crap.