Sunday, June 04, 2006

Just killing time...

...as no one but me turned up to the last Ethics class we had (irony, thy name is Dale). I picked up my Body Shop assignment. I got 42 1/2 out of 50. Huzzah! And thanks to a bout of middle-ear infection, I was a wreck on Friday and Saturday, missed work on Sunday, but was well enough to finish my big report for Innovation Sunday night.

And, thanks to Tanja's encouragement and a sale at David Jones, I now have a swanky Drizabone leather jacket. It's waterproof too. It's been tested today, thanks to rain.

Oh, and Toronto was nearly blown up by terrorists. They stuck it in as a footnote to the news last night. Fertiliser bomb. Yikes.

2 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

Kill time! Don't let it get away! BREAK IT'S LEGS!

Taqwa said...

They call that a WOUND?!

Thats a boo-boo, tops.