Monday, November 07, 2005

Halloween Pictures

My decorations! part 1


My decorations! part 2


Shaun of the Dead triumphant! I shall smite thee with my tiny cricket bat!


Tanja with newly pink, newly spiky hair.


Ted and Catherine as the White Stripes. Ye gods.


Party poppers ahoy.


Craig as Death. Slaying hats. And stuff.


CraigDeath borrows my Crow mask and proceeds to look rather creepy.


Apparantly, CreepyCraigDeath loves the Metal. Meh-Taahhhl!


Tanja, masked and clawed. Kinda cute, not too scary.


Catherine, surprised, through green streamers.


Lucas/Shaun, smirking, through green streamers.


CraigDeath as Boy George. Possibly scarier than the Crow mask.


Ted, your mascara is running a little.


Clash of the Titans. Axe beats scythe!


Ted, eerily resembling Billie Joe Armstrong, lead singer of Green Day.


Ted showing off his birthday present that he finally picked up. Evidently he was pleased. I think.


My Bat-Lamp!


Bat-Lamp, part 2


"I'll cut me! I'll do it! I'll cut my ass!" Craig threatening vehemently, if not wisely.


The natural view of our apartment. Yep. Through a glass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan said...

Hey... I didn't know you had a BLOG!!

Glad you linked it in your other journal.

You as Shaun - outstanding!

Tanja with pink hair - uberoutstanding!!

Taqwa said...

At least you didn't have to see it in person chris :D