Saturday, December 04, 2004

Guess What Day It Is?

It's Let's Recover From Being Painfully Sunburnt Day! OOOOOH YEAH! Let's all turn the colour of Zoidberg and be in pain! Jump on the motherfuckin' fun bus, bitches!





You Are Rum



You're the life of the party, and a total flirt
You are also pretty picky about what you drink
Only the finest labels and best mixed cocktails will do
Except if you're dieting - then it's Diet Coke and Bicardi all the way


Ok, one, I'm a bargain hunter. Especially for booze. Two, I would never. EVER. Drink Diet Coke. And three, It's BAcardi. And four.... well, I forgot four.

Christmas is coming, says the supervisor
Please buy some entries from a telemarketer
If you don't want some entries, then a donation will do
If you don't want a donation, sir, well then f%$@* you.


Ah, the Christmas spirit. Oh, Tanja and I got a cordless phone, and a new multi-zone DVD player. I can watch my Canadian movies again! Huzzah! No more cursing the poor Playstation2 for not playing scratched discs! Double huzzah!

1 comment:

Electric Chikken said...

HAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Funniest blog post ever.