Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Feed Batmanuel. All you need is Batmanual. A Batmanuel is a terrible thing to waste.

I rented the live-action series of The Tick this week. I can see why it only lasted nine episode, but it has its moments. In this, The Tick himself is sort of a nonsequitor, stumbling around the plots of the episode, spouting gibberish. Kind of like Ralph Wiggum. Whereas in the animated series, the Tick was the impetus of many of the plots. On a more positive note, the co-stars of Batmanuel and Captian Liberty were a serioous hoot. They should get their own show. Seriously. Batmanuel (basically a latin pimp-daddy in a bat suit) is one of the sleaziest characters on TV. Example:
BM: "Here, it's the lawyer. They say they are offering dju a settlement to drop djuor lawsuit. It's massive!"
Liberty: "No, I can't! Look at these people. I'm helping them. How could I live with myself if I took that money?"
BM: "I will live with dju. In a big house. With lots of money and a pool. And big gates to keep these people out!"

Heh.

Well, it's off to buy groceries. Pfft. Like we really need food, of all things.

Punch it, Chewy!

2 comments:

Taqwa said...

Yes, that captain liberty is hot ;)

*roars like a wookie* Hey wait.. groceries? do more spriting dammit!

Electric Chikken said...

Hmm...that's something I haven't seen in a long, long time...The Tick. The animated series, I mean. Not the live-action thingy. Saw that. Bad. Bad. Horrible memories. The hurting in my head never stops. Owie-owie-owie-ow. Give me lemon juice and axle grease. Make pain go away.