Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So...

... in deference to the fact that Tanja's on a diet, my food consumption today was:

1 pink iced doughnut.
1 bag KitKat Choccettes
1 bag starburst jelly babies
1 plate chicken nachos.

Aaaaaad that's it for today.

Hooray for sugar! And salt! And by-products! LET'S HEAR IT FOR BY-PRODUCTS!

Oh, and the card-reader that I accidently left in an internet cafe yesterday was rescued today, unharmed.

And the project I was working on for my copywriting class got an A-plus and a "you should be in the biz" pep-talk from my prof. He says I need to get good with Illustrator. And Photoshop. And Quark. Anyone have these? In non-CD format so my computer can read them?

and I got Tanja's Christmas present. Heh. Oh, and apparantly Mulan is coming out on DVD here soon. Hurzah!

5 comments:

Taqwa said...

in refrence to photoshop, illustrator and quark:
no, no, and thats a star trek character.. i mean.. no.

ALL HAIL THE SUGARY BYPRODUCTS!!

Mulan? isn't that that movie with the cross dressing butch chick who gets into the army?

Electric Chikken said...

Craig, a quark is also a unit of measurement (or somne sort of freaky classification system thingy) :P

Among other things.

Taqwa said...

yeah, Quark is also the bartender in Star Trek: Deep Space 9

He's a ferengi!


Me? a geek? NEVER!

Electric Chikken said...

Yes, I know, the Star Trek thing...I read that comment of yours...but the program was probably named for the...

*kif-like groan*

Never mind :P

Taqwa said...

Kiff! i have made it with a woman! Inform the men!