Monday, November 08, 2004

Oh... Crap. It's a miracle.

(shamelessly stolen from P@)

You are Gigantor!
Born in 1963, You are possibly the original colossal death robot, being one of the patriarchs of the current crop, and definitely an advocate of old-skool enemy-bashing. Why use a clumsy particle weapon when you can create supernovas just by flexing your arms? Your one minor weakness is that you are entirely dominated by some kid with a remote contol - still, don't let it get you down. You can sink a nuclear submarine with jazz music.

Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

I don't WANNA be Gigantor. I wanted to be Bender! Or Optimus Prime. Although, admittedly, if I wanted to be a Peaceful Autobot leader, I probably should have drank less and gunned down fewer people.

2 comments:

Taqwa said...

Funny you should mention Autobots.. i got Megatron, but then my pc went skitz and the site now refuses to load for me.. i'll try again later

Electric Chikken said...

...and I got some freakin' robot that I never heard of before...