Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Does whatever a spider can, apparently.

Last night, we spotted this little beauty in the corner of the hall ceiling. Doesn't look like much, does it? But then, that's not what it looks like up close.
It's about 5 inches across, and was big enough that Tanja didn't want to walk under it in case it dropped off the ceiling and landed on her face. I didn't want to squish it, as I hate killing spiders that aren't actively trying to kill me. What confused me was Tanja's insistence that if it wasn't in the same place this morning, she'd be more worried, because then she'd think it was in the bedroom.


Well, this morning it was next to the front door, so I shooed it out onto the front porch, where it hid under the fusebox. Cute little bugger.




2 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

Update your blog, damnit.

Meghan said...

Holy ENORMOUS, Batma... I mean, Spiderman.

I dig spiders, too, but I would not have left that guy in the house overnight.