Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Since I'm so lazy...

...I'll just repost from an email I sent my mom:

"As for my teeth, I went to see that dentist that Tanja's been going to for 20 years (since she was a tiny wee thing) yesterday and he gave me some shocking news: I only have one abcess! Not two! And the one I have is small enough that he can do a root canal from the back of the tooth, and seal it with a resin filling. No pulling, no crown. He said the other dentist guy was, in his words, "trying to shaft me". So I'm going to still have quite a few appointments, and it'll still be expensive, but not nearly as much. Good news. Well, not GREAT news, but better than before."

And we are living la vida broadbanda.

2 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

WOOHOO!

P@ said...

Awesome!

I say it calls for a celebratory Pepsi or two.