Monday, May 23, 2005

Frustration

Damn it. Why do good movies always get released JUST after I buy something. Last Samurai, 28 Days Later, Army of Darkness, Undercover Blues, Fight Club, Shawshank Redeption, all the Crow sequels.... They're all under 20 bucks. Then they've released the El Mariachi-Desperado-Once Upon A Time In Mexico box set for 35 dollars. Dagnabbit! Don't these people WANT me to have money?

I'm drowning my sorrows in Shaun of the Dead.

"Aren't you gonna thank me?"
"What for?"
"Tidying up."
"It doesn't look that tidy."
"Well, I had a few beers when I finished."

Also, Blogger seems to be playing up and not letting me post new entries. It freezes when I try to load the update screen. And of course, now that I say it's doing so, it works. Typical.

1 comment:

P@ said...

All the Crow sequels? They made more after the second one? WHY!?!