Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hmmm...

Captian Carrot
You scored 84 intelligence, 67 morality, and 75 physical strengenth!
You are an intriguing character. Good hearted, incredibly strong, and a headful of information that makes that Jeopardy guy look like a bar trivia hack. No one knows what to make of a six-foot tall dwarf who dates a werewolf, and may be the true heir to the throne of Ankh-Morpork. But you can make everyone get along, and are a born leader.



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 12% on intelligence
You scored higher than 91% on morality
You scored higher than 83% on strength
Link: The Which Discworld Character Am I Test written by smirkette on Ok Cupid



Not my first choice... I figured I'd be more Vimes-y. But I can deal.

No comments: