Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh, and another thing.

Fancy new clothes! Tanja got me two shirts and a fancy pair of jeans from Fcuk. Very posh. In order that I wouldn't step all over the backs of the jeans, I finally bought the pair of 8-hole Doc Marten's I've been ogling. Like a moron, I wore them to work on Sunday. Shredded feet. Hobbled around. Waited two days, let me feet heal, and wore them again with two pairs of socks. I was fine all day until i had to run up a flight of stairs to get to the train. Shredded heels again. I'm still happy with them, though. Heh.

2 comments:

Tanja aka Tanjerine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanja aka Tanjerine said...

Sorry, dreadful typo, had to start from scratch.

*ahem*

You have such a great arse in jeans. :)

And I still think you should have run with that Johnny Cash shirt.

Chicken.