Monday, November 01, 2004

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."

Halloween revisited...in Sprite form. (Oh, that was a bad pun --> "in Sprite form"="Insprite form". Get it?)
And the blonde witch in the comic is Tanja! Making her Insprite debut (or as the Aussies say it, "day-boo")!
We're all very happy for her.

And the Playstation2? It's getting on my damn nerves. Since the multi-zone DVD player died, we've been watching all our movies on the PS2. For the Halloween party, I had rented Vampires: Los Meurtos and Eight Legged-Freaks, and Anna brought Drop Dead Fred, but the player wouldn't read Fred Or Vamps, and stopped halfway through Freaks, claiming the discs too damaged. Being weekly rentals, of course they were damaged, but still! I ran back to the video store and exchanged Freaks for Aliens, which wouldn't read either. Then I exchanged Aliens and Vamps for The Dish and Old School. Old School played fine, but The Dish (which I really wanted to see!) stopped five minutes in. Damn it all to Hell. Stupid sensitive player.

Tanja doesn't want me to go and exchange The Dish, claiming that it'll just keep on rejecting these older discs. Grrrr.

2 comments:

Taqwa said...

Insprite form.. HAHAHHAHAHA i geddit.

How're you killing me off? it can't be *that* hard can it?

Electric Chikken said...

*blank look*

I don't get it.